David Abele is known as a leading real estate professional who specializes in creating unique client experiences. He is an active, long-time resident of Minneapolis and is a licensed agent in Minnesota, Nevada and California. He has active client engagements in Las Vegas, New York, San Francisco/Napa Valley, Chicago and other global cities, including Rome, Paris and London.
David brings more than 20 years of experience in residential real estate and related services including real estate investing, property management and property renovations. He has established a network of interior designers, builders, relocation and transition experts, as well as mortgage brokers, home inspectors, remodelers and contractors who are on hand to help each client achieve their goals.
David is a knowledgeable real estate insider and is immersed in neighborhood issues affecting real estate transactions and market values. He is abreast of community happenings and is always available to suggest a variety of local arts, shopping and entertainment to suit any interest. He supports many causes and volunteers his time in charities such as the Smile Network, The Cowles Center, and Northrop Concerts and Lectures, and is also a former DIVAMN board member.
David leads the ARESI Group, a real estate boutique focused on delivering personalized real estate services nationally and internationally for buyers, sellers and investors of all levels. The ARESI Group helps clients identify neighborhoods and properties to buy, sell and invest in, within the Twin Cities and other destination worldwide. From first time buyers to seasoned investors or vacation home seekers, David's team provides a clearly defined process to finding the right property while providing high quality service and exceeding expectations.
Designations & Achievements
- The ARESI Group is dedicated to making every real estate transaction a first-class experience. The team is committed to impeccable, high-touch client service, exceptional and thorough communications, and detailed execution and follow through. The ARESI Group is solution oriented, creating mutually beneficial resolutions for every transaction. Their passion is seeing their clients realize their dreams and achieve extreme satisfaction in their homes.
- We are longtime residents of Minneapolis, so we know the area inside out.
- David Abele has over 20 years experience in real estate and home services (remodeling, investing and management), so he's well versed in all aspects of home ownership. David became a licensed realtor in 1995.
- We have a strong network of connections in many different professions--from mortgage brokers to plumbers, from restaurant proprietors to theater and hotel managers. So whatever you need, it's likely we can personally recommend someone.
- We work through Lakes Sotheby's International Realty in Minneapolis and Coldwell Banker Premier in Las Vegas, making all their excellent support-- networks of 3,000+ agents--available to you.
- We attend many of the neighborhood association meetings to keep up with the changing dynamics of all areas of the Twin Cities.
- We are well connected in the community and attend many charity and philanthropic events, especially those involving the Minnesota AIDS project, the American Cancer Society, Guthrie Theater, Smile Network and more. David Abele is a board member of DIVAMN and the Minnesota Shubert Performing Arts and Education Center. This has allowed him to create a large network of civic and business leaders in the Twin Cities.
- We have served and assisted clients in various capacities for over 20 years making us experts in customer service, communication and follow through.
What my clients say
David is nothing short of phenomenal in all facets of the service he provides. David helped us sell two houses and buy a third within the span of 6 months, involving complicated and expertly negotiated transactions in a difficult market. David is always available, quickly returns phone calls, emails and texts, knows just about everybody and even managed various contractors we needed for inspection repairs and the like. In short, David inspired confidence and trust when we needed it the most.
-- Jason S
Read More Testimonials